The simple SEO solution you've been waiting for...
While you're focusing on growing your blog, I don't want you to get STUCK on SEO
so I have an exclusive offer for you!
Let me give you a step-by-step plan to boost your SEO ranking.
Search engine optimisation is THE most effective way to increase your blog's traffic.
Because if your site isn't optimised well for search engines, it doesn't matter how good your content is, you won't see sustained growth in the long-term.
I want to help you set your blog up for sustained, long-term growth so you don't have to rely on constantly producing fresh content to attract traffic.
Take one action every day for 30 days and boost your SEO ranking with this plan!
Save 63% on this hands-on action plan when you buy it now 🎊BUY IT NOW FOR JUST $18
Here's what you get...
30-Day Action Plan
Follow the one simple action listed under each day of the plan to build a strong SEO foundation
Complicated? No way.
Worried the tech will get tricky? Nope. I'll break each step down in layman's terms so you can feel confident
You'll have access to this resource FOREVER, meaning you can revisit as many times as you want
Here's what you'll learn...
In this guide you'll find:
- A 30-day action plan to set you up with a solid SEO foundation in just one month
- Daily actionable steps – just commit to one action per day!
- With this guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Perform an SEO audit to get a snapshot of your site’s current SEO status and the factors influencing it such as site speed, performance, indexability and security
- Conduct keyword research to identify keywords your blog currently ranks for, competitor keywords and how to discover low-competition keywords with high ranking potential
- Improve on-page SEO by optimising site structure, linking systems as well as SEO basics such as titles, header tags, URL slugs, titles, meta descriptions and image optimisation
- Take control of off-page SEO including boosting domain authority, encouraging quality backlinks and harnessing the power of social promotion
- Run a content audit to pinpoint any old posts negatively affecting SEO, any duplication of content, as well as evergreen content opportunities
- Track the right stats, knowing which numbers to focus on and set up a streamlined process for measuring and tracking success
- Use the most effective online tools available, including both free and paid options
- You'll also get a weekly check-in email from me to help keep the momentum going!